.

Friday, January 30, 2009

@. CNY @@


HELLO WORLD, happy cny ! :)
ignore the picture above,

this post is about Taiping !
basically it was bored, bored, and bored.
No , I didnt have fun,
but there's the company of my cousins so its OK, I guess

So Taiping is my mom's hometown apparently,
and both of her parents are deceased now,
so we only stayed fr abt 2 nights,
I can say this is the most boring-est CNY, ever?
oh well,

and luck is not on Rooster's side this year, (Anyone agree?)

One day , I went visiting to my uncle's old house,
ahhaa, where my grandfather stayed when he was ill,
and when our HOUSE (aulong) is under renovation

Ew, it looks so rundown now,
Mosquitoes are Everywhere!
I think there are AEDES there, gosh

its rented out,
and its super dirty,

and its like Fish Aqua heaven or whatever
Loook. fishes ! uncle giving food to them fishies . guppies i think?
More fishes ! -__________-
Woah trio !

More fishes, gosh
the water are green, i wonder why?
is it because of that sea leaves thingy?

Our house's electricity tripped too,
by our, i meant my kampung

and yeah, I had my candlelight COLD bath,
Candlelight dinner with the cousin where there were yummy prawns,and pig stmch soup :D
Candlelight watching tv,

haha then we decided to go out, :)
and it came back on -_____________-
dammit

On the second day, apparently the same thing happened too,
when I was doing my jog around the field,

I suspect this bloody idiot stole our power :(
Loooooser



Look at the bloody ammount of bloody lanterns ,and lights in this blooody house?
People hot here, u take all the light, gosh!
Considerate,can?So dark, I can't see my baby :(

Have I introduced you to the Handsome and Gorgeous looking hotstuffs in the house?

FOCUS : DOG
probably you met this one already in the past posts ;)
Brownie !

Focus : Dog !
Its a new borned puppy, probably abt 1mnth old
Muffin !
the owner gave it away becos',
the leg is white. see the pic?
Chinese people pantang white colour legg-ed dogs,
WONDER WHY
If me I take !
Cute, no? its A dachshund ! Mix breeed actually,
If you wondering whats a Dachshund,

Does Hush Puppies ring a bell ? :)

Focus : Dog
This is Muff's mom !
I think its nameless?
Muff's mom is a Dachshund, too !
(eg: Hush Puppies)
Focus : Dog !
Meet Muff's dad !
Apparently , yes. Muff's dad is a Beagle
:D So this is where Muff got his white legs from, grrrr.
Focus : Dog
Lady is her name,
gorgeous petite little thing,
If you wondering,
Yes its my dog's(Nicky) sister,
yes, his sister!
Brownie the horny pervert,
he sniffs people's ass yo
The field where I jog,
at the road actually, its one big round.
The grasses are normally used by them cows,
yes, cows :)




in the big house, where i got so bored ! :'(
Boggle much?

One the second day,I got so bored I wanted to go home
I finished my 3 episodes of 90210 and gg, altogether
and Jun nam/Jun Yip stays near by me (Coincident leh?),
I wanted to follow them home on that day itself,
but mom said I have to leave the next day.

3rd day muahahhahaa
Bye Taiping bye aulong byeeeeee mosquitoes !!
Byeee x)

will update about keanhoe/ric's open house and outing at 1u , later!
xx
byee worldddd

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home