.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

@. run




Jia , Manda, Me, Zhi ,Char ,Reuben,Bra

Ma chiq <3<3 I look damn pale :P

hello wrld, today we went shopping ,same group yada yada.
thanks char & bra's mum .
Except while walking and buying manda's flops, I saw Brynn !
She's so upset and all , accompanied her a little while.

I was so glad that my friends are able to socialize with her , so friendly wan ah you guys?
Especially brian . Too bad tracey was lost in her own *land* :)

bought many stuff,
dad was supposed to pick us home, but zhiji wanted to fetch
so yes , thanks again you ! owe you another another one :D
I didnt know apple shandy taste good ,
His friend reuben joined us too ,and had to carry all the plastics :(
-guys too bad ! :P (jk)

gonna pack now,
do miss me !
byeeee
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home