.

Monday, October 20, 2008

@. whose mamaks ?








I dont know why zhiji gave me this pic along too !



TOLONG ROTATE SENDIRI , AC AND JIA

hello world ! :)
went out yesterday , was suppose to go to tanjung but we ended up in kennys mamak.
too bad, harhar..
went to xxxxxxx house later with the whole gang ! :)
TO SOME (TAK)SPECIFIC PEOPLE BLABLABLA , GUY N GIR
L CAN BE FRIENDS ALSO WAN OK.. :)

i miss all of them, never see them so long.
they played hotel626, haha !
The most i pity was aaron , he had to climb up and down of the bed ,
Stupid thing take so long to load,
and also zhijiNICK dropped his handphone on his xiaodidi, haha,

But i can tell you the game was scary , so we left,

camwhored abit with zhi and manda.
more nice pic from xxxxx's cam later!

Zhiji dont know how to take picture x)


he sent me home later on , when i reached inside,
amanda called me out again,
so we talked in the car for more than an hour,
it was a good bonding session ,
it felt right ,

we felt hungry so siewlee and dex came along to mamak too ,

the toilet was dirty, really, amanda was scared to go :D

went home later on, thanks to zhiji for fetching us everywhere!

I dont like to rotate pictures ;(
I was woken up in the morning by raja, this is crazy man !
he was like half drunk and started talking shit , haha !
insaf lah brother :)

went back to sleep and woke up at 5 !

Was chatting with fajranaldi , and we were talking about hotness, looks and weights,
everyting regarding physical looks, and he showed me how to decrease my metabolism @ gain weight.

here are the sites he gave me, haha!
http://www.wikihow.com/Decrease-Your-Metabolism
http://www.ehow.com/how_2240533_.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

now chatting with zhiji thu and manda,
we're up to someting in facebook, hahaha!


yay tomorrow more plans with the yummy's,
miss me do !
x

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home