.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

@. h oh tee!


Say you love me , har-har! :D

hello wrld ,
Just revived the chatbox,
and as you can see , im getting a pretty good feedback all of a sudden ,
Especially the crankos Larissa Jia and Amanda :)
I still love them tons..

Being at home sucks, this is not life !
so , i'm going out later . (!) hopefully somewhere yummy,
and yumcha at night i hope :)

Flmn and i had a row just now, haha!
We were defending ourselves,
It started when he said girl didnt know how to appreciate things, loose only regret.
Guys also like that what -.- (?)
And i started saying guys suck blabla, and guys lie and all
(No idea why) that never happen before to us , haha!!
Conclusion : Don't let your anger out at your bestfriend when you can't get something you want.

Mon ,if your reading this, I can tell you I damn innocent lor :D
*Don't worry we are okay . WE werent really fighting just debating ! HAHA

Amanda is watching her naruto and jia yuan her korean movies..
Their not attending me..
Maybe i shall go on with my gg and oth latest season series.... (Dont jealous )

Miss me do !
x
dah

P/S : MITHUN GET WELL SOOON !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home