.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

@eh oh eh aoh



candid, and brian doesnt looks like wong chung chak @ bosco also(!!)

hello wrld ! :) went out to Swensens at night , after a boring day of pontenging in school, haha! have to thank Zhiji again ! :D the ice cream was fantastic yumyum !
Went to the toilet to camwhore.


There, is more actually.
Then Zhiji fetched me to T & B's house! :)
Thank him loads , T said Zhiji and Manda is friendly, and manda is pretty.

Fyi. T&B are tracey and brynn. they're like me super bff since primary , so yeah !
Missed them TONS , we last saw at summer splash 08
Before that, more in kennys

Zhiji , look damn good here! :) he look like professional photographer
my love <3

Stayed over and yeah , we took tons of pictures, my phone 59 , their cam 77 @@
haha, we shared our secrets and everything :)
We were watching this show at night , at HBO , Shadow something ?
Whoaa so scary ,

and to top it all off !!
We were really sleepy, my eyes closed tons of times , and woke up 3 minutes later again
The show was scary ! :S there was headless ghost, and they showed the head got slit off ew.
There was also this part, which was frightening, and we scram .. we thought it was the ghost, but it was a old man hiding in his grandfather clock . AHHHHH, potong

We went swimming the next day !
at 3k's no swing park :)
Meet Brynn , Tracey :)
dont get mixed up ! their pretty


The background's really pretty yeah ? :) The mom loves plants.
Loads of mosquitoes though , we killed more than 5 !!
Brynn

Tracey
(L)Tracey ,(r) Brynn

(l)Brynn (r) tracey

Brynn my monkey

Tracey the Pig
T
B
T

STUPID blogger , whats this underline nonsense -.-

Notice me wearing the same shirt ? HHAHA because i went straight there, so yeaa
I only brought Pj's :D haha !

I would really like to thank ZHIJI for all the fetchning around :) I owe you
And
Aunty Lovett who is going on so strong and finally decided to move on and socializing ,
thnks fr having me around <3

Been going out everyday !
Going out tomrrow!
Seee you people,
dah

P/S : hope i made the right decision !! stream stream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home