.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

@. holla at the next chic


spotlight: Brenda,May ,Charlotte,Manda, Jia
& brian

THIS ARE THE SO CALLED ROMBONGAN MERDEKA PMR CHICKS
& brian
Prepare to be amazed,




You can Call me YEN/MEN






the Wig section :)
jia wanted to try one on


take your pick the super duper turned on look ?
or
the eskimo-nians look?


<3>




damn cute wan ok!






Jia got scared after that

HELLO WRLD
I'm currently addicted to man who can't be moved, haha!
kinda realistic song, but the video clip its nice ,
it wasn't like those cliche type of clips :)

OKAY AFTER PMR,
we went out ,with brian
His mum fetched us ! thanks br's mom ,
fyi , his got a rockin' mom.

Went to MIDV'S !
Darren claimed he went too ! Didn't see you , har-har !

Can't get enough of us ?
its co2 and J's leg





Yes :) went to pizza hut cuz i felt so hungry (!)
Food oh yes yummy, we had chats.
Then a sms came in which spoiled my mood altogether,
its about the pmr : ) im fine now..

Watched house bunny later on !






Jia like the part where she said the nipples thingy ,
I like the part where she said
"I love your biceps, kiss me!"
brain was so noisy . he kept singing and talking....

and there's a lady like ghost who sit in front of me,damn scary her hair weh....





Mind my face... J mendadaa
B and J bought stuff :D yeah , it was nice and it suited them , yum
Sometime brian taste is just weird !
We took the KTM home (Komuter transit malaysia ) ? no idea what ktm means.
Yes, it was fun experience ,



and fun going out ALTOGEHTER with them , i love them so much ! :D
we made b couldnt go for her cf, SO SORRY <3333>


The girls came to my hosue to stay over after that..
watched mammaaa mia !
It was fun !
jia fell asleep several times
But oh well. sleeping late gossiping heading out is life after PMR,
we still had loads in plan, hah-hah-hahhh !

Curenntly chatting with the girls and msging with mus and darren,
havent reply any of them yet, haha :D

This is a story of JIA YUAN,
she was thinking ways to payback to me,

So she decided to shoot me with my bro's SMG (machine gun)
Unfortunately, she failed

SO, she decided to shoot her own mouth, (Suicide, bodo nyer)

She changed her mind instead!!! She decided to shoot her own private part,
(BODO!!)


I saved her in the end,
This is her way of showing her gratitude(damn bad right!)





Went to MCDONALDS'S later, Jia slept the earliest and woke up the latest !
HAHA, here are more to feast mind on , :)


SAW dayana there <3 miss her tons okay ! she gave me a hug !
adrian lee, adrian ng , jarir. and also the friendo naeem and yudesh

WOOO ! IM DONE!!! faster than the rest, this is indeed a super long post ! HAHA!

full of camwhore and such,
Heading to amanda's hosue to stayover
Because this is the life

Bye!
Dah

I love them all . ! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home