.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

@.empty


hello wrld! (;
I feel so disconnected from the world nowadays,
disconnected from the people,
the bestfriends,
the girlfriends,


and and i miss everything,

the THAT,
the cheer
the dance


everything . :'(
I miss those OLD TIMES ..
I MISS HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS,

ahhh :( okay okay stop it with the moody thingy before everyone starts
to get all cranky and then , poof, emo (SEPAK KANG)


went to the mamak yesterday,
Saw girls hair braided up,
knew they were cheerleaders,
i miss those times,
where we will all gather up and practice our routine,
till late, how hot it is we still did it.
& together we create such a strong bond


The day before the performance,
we will all braide up our hair,
take turn, one by one, slowly.
Half an hour per head,
we would all be fast asleep waiting to be woken up to get braided up,
after the process , returning home at 3am to get our sleep
waking up at 5.30 am to get ready and gather up again
I MISS ALL THOSE
Dont you miss em' girls?



even it was heck of a tiring process, i really enjoy it and never hated any second of it,
MY DAD could tell that i still miss all those,
cheer and everythng,
i nw knw tht i wld not break down and give up so easily :)


Yes yes, back to mamak. I SAW QAIRUL ARIF RAJA all, haha damn memalukan
OH OH and yip too! :)
It was a rough day on a friday, rlly

On that day I have learnt that i should not trust people too much anymre. :)
That is a valuable lesson I will always cherish .


Oh oh oh ! And thanks Jun Nam and Mus, for being there for me,
and understanding my pain. listening to my rants(ALOT),
and NEVER fail to support me and CHEER me up :)
Where else can i find friends like that ? :)

&

Oh oh oh ! :)
JULY 9TH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY WONG SOOK YEE,
<3>
when i was in standard 1 and you in stndrd 3,
I can only remember hugging you always, HAHA :)


JULY13TH,
HAPPY birthday AARON LIM :)
hope you enjoy :)


Oh oh oh oh ,and
Today's shopping was very
unproductive


alrght im off nw, byee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home