.

Monday, July 07, 2008

@.spill those beans


hello wrld! :D omg i update alot nowadays,
weekdays i dont think I will anymre, haha (;

I know lots of people reads this, but they just don't tag,
Your'e stupid you know, (Fr those who tak tag) hhaha :D
I feel like deleting those links, dead links (;
taggo wagoo :D
anyway

Evrwhere cam having MegaSale :3 Unfortunately im not rich like those other girls who can get what they want,
I actually have to crave for something PRETTY LONG and


I don't get it :)
But its alright,

i alreadyy have my basic necessities of life ! :D
But still Window Shopping is fine buy me .


I wndr in a future, will i be a housewife?
OK i dont think so :D

Anyway after i read a particular person's blog, i CAM
Upset man , like srsly. HAHA :D
i think You shld get together with him, it wld be jst 'PERFECT'

Why dont You make more cupcke and shove it all in his face,
So he'll show you tht FACE ,you just adore? HAHA
"

anyway, its Mustaqim's & I private dirty joke :D
he says im jealous AHAHA whtvr you MUS,
(i knw you read my blog, since u baca arina's ) :D :D



*

im hungry ,its alrdy 0025,

should i Eat ?

Or

Should i Sleep?


i hate thinking and Deciding, RAWR. :(
Anyway ill do the thnking ltr, hhahaa

Please OH PLEASE ,school be fun tomrrow :D

im off nw, byeee

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home