.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

@.you

Ish ! its a very boring day in deed. and hell yeah i got nothing to blog about.
-.- . im hungry and yes real hungry. . food is 70A3 :) food is the lurve : )
l.o.lo.lo.lo ve : ) lol
sien gler weyyyh !
NOw. currently chatting with darling larissaaaaaaaaaaaaaa : ) its so boredd

and. joon wei too . and my sayangg jia : )
lalala. all of em are bored too !! = )
Today there was an IU DAY held .



DAD : MAY . GO TO THE IU DAY LAR . I PAY FOR YOU. DONT BE SO ANTI-SOCIAL . ssome more
is your jiejie iu day . blablala OKAY IF YOU GO.. I PAY YOUR RM50

my sis punya eye open big big adi ! Lol !money
but i didnt go llaaa .so lazy plus im not money minded !!! :D
and hell yeah im not anti social wey ! =D you dunu anyting bout me !
my cousin June is here : ) lol
may.. june.. hmm
i don hope to have anymore 'months-name-cousins' : ) lol
im smsing too. lablbala. need not to know all this. hell is bored : D

edison : aw come ere leopard wont i mean you no harm!
-(i wish the leopard was me !!!! )
btw. edison 's let me re-introducemyself
rocks my socks ! -julia's quote!-
haha! : ) the songs rocks!
YOU BETTER ACT LIKE YOU KNOW. CUZ U ALREADY KNOW`.
*humming humming*
i wanna buy his album . but im broke. *mumbles*
: )
Just now something stupid happen to my friendster. stupid man ! lol
lol ! but i repaired it : D i think
i hope : ) lol
okla nothing to read adi la
P/S = larissa n jw. this post is fo u all ! the poor sien people waiting for me to blog finish!
P/S/S = do tag tq! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home