.

Friday, August 21, 2009

@. :)

DIXUN'S PARTY.

(L)
Familia

Partyhoster
BFFs :)
Meet my best friend Mun Hong ;D
Awesome's+ShiHao Louis Munhong


USJ 4 IU

Jia thinking hard @ Starbucks
Camwhoring @ Hall.

Day off @ Holiday Villa
Chilling.
Hi world!
There's more of everything But As usual I'm lazy !

Dixun's party was fun, The guys pushed down in the pool, Hhaa.
Clashed with MTV World Stage but anyhow Dixun's party was fun with great bondings ;3
Especially with the girls (L)
Go down to Shihao's blog for more :P & Enjoy...

USJ4 1U.
Not much to say, Everyone's blog is talking about it.
But it was pretty succesfful ;)


Holiday Villa
Whats there to say? Chillin' ..

**


Holiday soon, I'm really looking forward with splendid outings withe girls and
well make ALL of our bonds back closer then What we are now :)
Yay ! Thinking about it makes me swoon already (L)
Me (L) you girls yknow!

**
P/s Alex . Take a breather cmon, Dont be such a drama Q!

**

I'm done for the day... Or should I say month? Haaaaaaaahahahhaa!


dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home