.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

@.help!

i need a new blogskin asap!
look @ my backgroud gosh its ugly!!!

Default skins or pre-made skins? :O
ahhh

S.O.S


dah

edit :
Eh hows this for a change? Lol For those of you who has seen what happened to
the old skin... Bandwidth Exceeded w/e.

For now, this bubble gummy skin will have to do.
Not even 5 minutes, so i'm sorry if anyone is using this skin!
Lol. well use a custom skin once I figure out how!


And here i thought. editing in without Privatizing my blog @ 3.30 am Nobody will notice it.
But guess what? Adrian Ong was pondering over to my blog :O @ 3.30 am!?!??!

There we go,
i've found my loyal reader! :PP

**

On a side note, wheeew. Miss Universe 2009 was awe'some! :P
I liked Miss Puerto Rico IMHO!
Pretty and Cocky lol!
Miss Malaysia....... n/c :|
congratulations to Miss V! (L)


tuition tomorrow @ 9am in the morning!
crazy stuffs, Night!

dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home