.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

@.

The Awesomest People In the World I spent my birthday with
(yes, including Mr.Macho all the way from SG!)


Hello world !
Another post, just up for everyone, hahaha

Thank you everyone, for the COUNTLESS amount of wishes ,
I dontknow if I can say all the names, or even try to,
But everyone who wished via Sms, MSN, Friendster,Facebook,Myspace,Blog, Face to Face, On the phone, even Ro (haha) ,

Thank you all very much ,deep deepp deeep down from the bottom of my heart,
Being 16 just made a whole lot of other meanings to me.


The ice cream cake! Gotta love it, and Tilt Please!
My apologies!
Where we sang our lungs out,
with the awesomest people in the world!
& Where I happily turned Sixteen :)

Thank you all for the presents, I El Oh Vee Ee it so much! :) Whee,
and those whom's Birthday fall on the month of June (know who you are)
Happy Birthday / Belated /Advance ;) (L)


I'm so touched ;'( I love you all , Especially the Family and the Awesome's (L)
Of all the things I did wrong, I must've done Something right to deserve people
like you guys :)

im out now,
bye world!
(L)



p/s : 13 for addmaths, Beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home