.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

@.to kill time

hello wrld :) heheh.
Currently sitting on the couch with a laptop on my lap ,
watching the tv changing pictures
While watching the time goes running by.

What a boring boring Saturday :) txt ing with brenda and it seems im not the only one bored,
to hell ! ;) but most probably ill end up being the only one bored again,

Perhaps I'll go to Bed again? its only 12.49 pm. Just ate and unsure whether its breakfast or Lunch.
Oh dear, where did daddy Dearest go ? If he was home,
I'll probably be out somewhere, :D SOME where.

Life has been good lately, (: Problem has been going away, whee ! Only left with one, but its pretty easy how to solve it, kot .

I think im mad because i just asked Naqiudean to go to bed,
and told Emir emma sucks :)
Sorry, LOL :D i was just too bored.

I think im going to eat again, so yes enough for now, good bye :)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home