.

Friday, June 06, 2008

@.moderate

hello wrld. m so sorry fr the late updates. the whole wrld is practically barking at me asking me to update : i apologize, due to the laziness taking ovr me ; and halfway decomposing in the house. have nt been out in days. well, let me recap a little, here's the trip to the Orphanage, pictures below. (credits to charlotte)







i dont think i've won that many befre :
amanda being her usual self ; and a guy.
charlotte doing the thing ; and a guy
I look damn white ah , dnt mind this pictre, i was in a mess :)
Charlotte, Jefferson and Pretty Lai May Li :)
See dont mind my face :)
SASI ! . and .... ? :D


Chow with her favourite girl, Lai May Li.

Chow doing her thing with the dog.

i have mre pictures in my phone. :) bt why shld i show all to you . LOL.
ovrall i had fun lah .Their all cute people, and i feel like adopting sasi , haha !

nvrtheless, that was what we did. Games. and singing a christian song, i hve no idea how to sing it :

Okay then i cnt rlly remembr. Oh there was an outing but i cld nt go cuz i came down with a minor fever . but ltr on, when to a so-called-bazaar (its in a BIG HOUSE) its damn cool,
bought some accessories . and yeah.

Today the house was real noisy, sister's friends came ovr.
I cnt belive that people are so impolite, i was sleeping but they wer making so much noise
as though ;
the house was theirs. i cldnt stand the Loud noises, (POLITE LAH SIKIT nxt time when people is sleeping boleh?) I woke up angrily. LOL.

aftr brushin my teeth. i went down. the 2 stupid ladies upstairs frgt to tell me not to go down with my pj's . as i was walking down I SAW PUAN UMAH RANI. wth. i quickly run back upstairs.luckily she did not see me wth. What she doing in my house i dont know .grrr
I know tht they should shaddap nxt time arnd, SERIOUSLY you wont like it if yr sleeping and i go shouting, damn rude wey. But whtvr, their okay when im not sleeping :P

Nah, tht was my update, Unsatisfied ah?go Leave :)
im off nw, byeee wrld
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home