.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

@. hit in the head

hello wrld, :D
yes i have so much to update, vry vry much
just not now,
next post (I PROMISE)
TODAY it'll all be just a short one :)

today i woke up at 1,
with a bad migraine to start the day OFF with
its like a large rock has just been hitted at my head for a million times,
I KNOW YR VRY HAPPY,
so be it :)
YR wrst than me now i BET D:

after ating panadol, i felt slightly better, nw
a small rock.
and now 3am its okay :) and i think i am feeling better
to go out tmrw to have this outing we call movie mania :D

ive been on the phone for quite A VRY LONG TIME today,
due to a problem my bff face, yeups.
took me quite some time there (:
but its all worth it because;
thts what friends are for.

i'd gave up a million to see you HAPPY again (:
ok i guess im off nw . :) feeling hungry though D=
will update abt the ORPHANAGE at the next post ;)
then YOU WILL KNOW WHO SASI
is
cute ok ? :)
Stay tune jangan ke mana2. just kidding pls tag , mingle , & leave :D
grw up lh dnt be so immature blh? xoxo. <3

bye wrld
dh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home