.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

@.pull me 6 feet under

hello wrld :)
yesterday, slept very late around 4-5,
due to the sister talking on the phone so early
in the morning, i just couldnt get to sleep.
somehow,
i manage to wake up so early today ,
wow.

i feel very, energetic . yes
and also very bored, i have no idea,
what to do, so very early in the morning.
might be going out later,
but then again, cld be vice versa
the lazyness of me is pleading me not to go.
bt if i dont? wht else shld i do?
confused, :)

this weird feeling is taking control of my body,
going through bloodstreams,
running through my veins,
passing through my heart,
interpreting in my brain,
The Feeling Of Hungerness :)

I wonder why, people do things well ,in the wrong timing,
THOSE who knw me, will know
not to call me directly aftr school as i dont on my phone immediately ;
NOT (defino no-no) to call me when im having my nap(beauty sleep) ;
a girl needs one okay,
NOT to call me at my dinner time,
NOT to call me when im studying.

TO total up the number of misscalls i got ystrdy
and the day before ;
30+ miss calls, in not a very tiny number,
moreovr its made by one person itself,
out of curiousity to ask one nonsense question.
thnk you Justin -.-
please dont do it again LOL.

If your reading this and well you want to know something frm me,
dont call at those time, PLEASE :) yr only wasting yr money going in the voicemail box.
call la at night 10 something. in the evening 7 someting, aiyoyo .
haha.

alright, i hve no idea wht to write anymre.
will WRITE more later (MAYBE)
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home