.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

@. u bttr hurry up,

helllo wrld :) hee.
you see, im been getting quite a number of unlogical complaints,
tht i have not been updatng my blog, haha.
excuse me? (:


well today the day was bad actually,
not to see extremely horribly terrible,
but it was a sucky one, haha.
today we did our oral, well
i can say me n Amanda did, well? :)
people love my drawing, wht can i say?
lol. jokes.


During moral, miss pat aka. siu bak
made us do nonsense,
well brian had to play dead, me jia n amanda had to walk round brian
aimlessly, doing everything spontaneously, gosh
but it was easy whtvr,
i hope we screwed it to mke her angry,
so typical siu bak-ness.
vry boring, crntly chtting with nely syg on ms.
naeem the bff / jiayuan the BFFFF / meor -.- on msn.
vry vry boring :(

miss loser, maymay :D
be jealous lol whtvr.
At least im proud to be a loser,
you ? (:


off nw,
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home