.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

@.anther updte

hello wrld :) i was frced to blog :( idk why they make me do this. hahha.
before i frget unwished wishes i did nt wish in my blog :) idk if you guys will read it but hahha Happy VERY BELATED birthday to you goodfriends ;
-Fajranaldi :)
-Syabil. :)
-Ng Zhiji :)

okay, i frgt who else dnt make me remember. :) but yes
happy bday :) Loves.
fajran- the nice guy who likes to melambai lambai who also has a crush on my bestf.
syabil - the vry vry sweet and i mean sweet guy who is sweet, lol
zhiji- the vry vry playful boy who merely lves choc so much tht the ammt of chocs he ate grewed on his face. (jokes) *

this stupid blog post starts with, -zhiji suprise birthday party :)
Yes we all planned blalbablla. and then we met up at nick house to fill in the water balloons and all, thnks to jia n nick who did most of em' :) hmm yes and richard offered his car to fill in all the water b's :) thnks ! (: thnks to yiwei who drove the bday boy here :) thnks who all those tht came inc me .:) thnks brian fr accompanyying jia to parade since me n the manda had plans :)

After tht, i think he got real suprised and all we headed to ac:) thnks to yiwei again fr the ride :) well makan. cc-ed :) Lutfi came and hugged my chair idk why no reason :) CS was fun. ikilled so many ppl especially jia n manda who was dayyum easy to kill :) foos pool eat .
and we went home :)

OKay i frgt wht else i had in mind : eek. lol . Brenda n jia pleading for me to post abt them
Yet i have nothing in mind .
i rrllly hope problem between bestf will solve asap and i can continue living happy-er again :P lol.I've updated alrdy please dont make me write more . im so lazy to use the computr.

Pictures.... will be uploaded later . i always say tht but i dont mean it.
its a habit :)
off nw , byeeee . dah

Oh APRIL 2ND > Happy Birthday Adeline Kong Jing Wen :)
Love you :) rmmbr all the times we had last time sleepovr and all,
i remember them clearly. :) and u cried fr me, in front of the teacher when we didnt get to be same class the next year, that is the most sweetest thing someone did fr me . haha!
have a great one, xo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home