.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

@.april 10th :D

hello wrld :)

APRIL 10TH - NAEEM'S DAY :)
Naeem Deen bin Sonny ,
i dont know how rojak are you, but i knw
you cld speak srwkian and a vry fluent english/bm .
I like, you thought me lots of new words, shared ghost stry with me LOL.
and yes thnks fr being there fr me, and knw the right time to kacau when im SO BORED
ily bff :D yes my bff ;D ma btch LOL. and stop clling me mayling & mayjunejulyaugust babi.
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN :D

Tomorrow,is report card day.
Im not scared, are you? :)
annantha, chill je.
i just need to give you some of those siew mai tht u love ;
prblm solved?
chewah. :D may dont do bribe.

Today, was raining vry heavily indeed, yes.
you didnt got me wrong it was heavy and i was drenched,
frm head to toe.
but i ws little fun though :)
and me n manda was nerd fr the day :D
bye wrld..
dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home