.

Monday, January 28, 2008

@.anythg but u


hello wrld :) you see nowadays
even thou im so busy i still take the time to blog .(pfft)
and im doing my homework halfway, so yea. ;D frequent updter, omg omgosh
anyway i felt free and im sick of doing maths (circless II) so yea, i need a rest :D

ive been dng like since 8.30? and yeah im still doing , but duh obvsly nt maths alone, tht sucks srsly. and my dad dare say i nvr do my hw nvr pay attn blalbala just because im
hearing music while doing, pls lah.



crcles is applying applctn wan ok, if i don pay attn how to do? conclusion i can study and hear music at the same time, I HATE it when they say i nvr do my hw by right im the most blardy nerdiest in the family. (came out frm tan siew lee's vry own mouth :)) this year i nvr fail to hand in all my hw okay, all in TIME! so stp cmplng u, dnt make me break dwn one day and cry. (hahaa i wnt)


its nt like they even care abt my feelings so wth, evrytng im wrong so i dnt care :D they're not me baby :) leave me alone.
okay enough enough :D
why in the wrld does people use digi. omg.? yeah shezz and her bro msged me ystdy
my credit almst when BLARDY dry :( dah la i nvr get allwnce one ok (laugh all u wan,im savng their money) :D ((what a good chld i am)). and so yeah, everyone change to hotlink lah .
ok smtimes its nt so great either, kechik (megat fkri) has been txt ing me lately to dig up secret frm me cuz, hahaa
brenda u kno lah :D best is dnt msg me at all :P

anyway i wld like to thnk brenda fr evrtyhng she's done fr me :) < face="Trebuchet MS">oh my god.? i completey frgt abt my homework, tehee! LOL. i know
but it didnt even took me more than 10 minutes to wrte this mch :D

i rlly dnt undrstnd hw can some ppl blog damn long, srsly, i dont.
&& uu. i know you came to stlk my blg recently, stop blggng like me wld u.
hve some originality, please? (:
alrght, ,mood i cm gile bubbly so yeah, tlkng abt bbly
i frgt to put isy back into my top :P ok
nk off, bwt homewrk
byee
dah



edc
陈冠希



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home