.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

@.call me crazy call me blind

boo you , hello (: teheee . hws all you people? :P
anyway nobody is like really tagging
i swear ill take yr links off like srsly i dnt care if u take mine out
i dnt need othr ppl to visit me as i dnt need my trffc to rise AS,(how many.)
i dnt serve nn (: teheee
gila lahh if i free i sure delete alrdy (: ngeeee

boo you :D anyway cngrts me on my 200th post
okay actually this made this 201st :P teheee
whtvr lah i know you all 1k or 500 ovr post en? :D good fr you
neednt laugh at me nyek nyek.

today is a brng sunday hee actually im glad tmrw is monday
call me dumb
call me stupid
call me BLIND
&&
call me CRAZY :)

blahh :D i knw mst of my gf thinks (?) im blind nvm lalallalala
blablabla (: nt like i care
wohooo anyway im in a bubbly mood now
so i guess its time for homework :D :D :D
see i told u . who goes happy when one says, "its time fr homework"
tht wld b me hw dprssng.

okay im off now,
tag lah okay? ZZ YOU .
monday monday mondayyyy
bye
dah
edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home