.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

@.babBOOn (:

World,like every normal usual Sunday,
I would wish for Monday to come ,
How come I dont want it to be Monday today? :S


My mr number 1 handsome man with mr murakami (:


this few days (: Life has been going on much much better (: no, i mean srsly
Normally i wld strss abt hw boring or hw dull the days are, but its geting much bettr (:
Had a pretty nice chat with Araff , a conversation we never had before,
And today i had a nice warm one with my cool Friend, NatKim (: aka Natasha Kimie (:
She's damn cool :D


Yes, i wish i wouldnt have to face Monday and another Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Fri :S
nrmlly i wld brag to B, hw i hate it to be a weekend, haha and she wld just say "i want time to fly faster too" haha
Today, im just not feeling it (;
i think its a signal,

pfft
or not (: maybe im just crappping
Homework has been increasing lately
Beban pun bertambah
cikgu cikgu ber stressing tentang PMR
(Please lah you think we dono this year PMR r?.. I dont need you to tell us twice thrice bla)
But i guess, its all for the better since we get
FREE reminder each week/day/hours/ no, minute (:
(seconds wld be to exeggerating)



Oh my (; i guess im off now :) and i think CNY is coming
and hear my wrds
i hv nt bought any new clothes
unlike jia,
whom every weekend keluar balik dgn beberapa helai baju dan accessories setiap kali
yg mahal mahal belaka
uhh, Jealous nyer I :(
i shld fnd a boyf who has lots of money, No, I Dont Mean It :D
Im Going To Study Hard, Work For My Own Money, Without Help.
YES, Thts Wht Im Going To Do, (:


Temenggung kot :S i thnk this is quite lng alrdy : gile outdatednye aku :S

im going to off now byeeee
dah

edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home