.

Friday, September 21, 2007

@.blabering and phototaking in tuition

hello world!:) today was alright.
tuition time .ah yes. i experimented around with the phone. and snap some oh-so-sgt-random-pics:)
i grab hold of the card and snaps 2 shot of my very favourite numbers! :)


TWENTY SIX , I LOVE SO MUCH :)

7,10 which means. 7 OCTOBER :) edison i love ! :)

SEE THE BLACK SHIRT GUY OVR THERE? YEAH! he's the oen dat manda n me has been imitating all along. yeah. the stupid vulgar boy /and ooops! he caught me snapping his pic while (pai-ing) the chor dai dee cards! :) but who cares? :)

the gang there playing cards while the other 3 play (sepak tangan) ntah lah ape game tu . i can only see Edwin(black shirt) smacking Chong Huei(white shirt) 's hand very loud. ouh. and the beige guy is observing. meanwhile... the other 3 in the back row.. well ONE OF THEM which is me, finish doing work , snap3 :) while....

Amanda// tgh buat ape tu babe ? :) caught this so randomly. :)

Ah! Najeeb Khalid tgh bored / and i mean it. you should see after playing Chor Dai Dee(yes he can play!) he was so very bored and kept asking me for the time. hahaa!
and they all didnt know i took their pics! :) pro ness of me! walalala! =)



ciao!

edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home