.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Nyah ha ha!

okay im not gonna smaller the font cuz munhong says its too small to read. so i guess i juz leave it the normal size.hahhaha

oh ya! i went to the hospital that day rite. and guess who i saw? guezz guezz!
one super hott guy! lol. Wong Chun Han the badminton player. i know i know maybe he's ugly. but face 2 face leh we see each other. he was kinda shy tho. i was blocking his way as i was standing right in the middle of the lane. So my sister was like i think its saw cheng's bf. (not knowing it was WCH) so he was looking at me . right behind of me. didnt say excuse me.so i turn then i give way la. then my sister was like no laaa. not saw cheng's bf la. my cousin shouted. eh WONG CHUN HAN LA! hhahaha
then we wer wondering wat his doing in the hospital. hahaha!
but anyway i dont care la! haha.
people say his uglyy

but u havent see his real looks yet. hehehe!
kla ill stop ere ! tata
~SieWMaY~
EDISONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home