.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

INTERVIEW

eluu! its my second post but i dont care! haha got some things to post
its edison 's interview with POPSTAR magazine/here goes




Popstar!:
How do you relate to your character in The Grudge 2?

Edison:
I play an investigative reporter who covers the freaky-deaky stuff. When I was younger I was really into supernatural stuff! I would always have fascinations with ghosts. I loved horror movies ever since I was a kid. But in Hong Kong, I have a love-hate relationship with the press, because the paparazzi thing over there is pretty crazy! So when they asked me to be a journalist, I was like “Arrgghhh...” In the end, it was totally different, since it was not an entertainment reporter.



Popstar!:
How did you and your co-star Amber Tamblyn get along?

Edison:
Amber’s really cool! When I first met her, she told me she used to be like a break dancer. I was like, “Wow.” We’re not the kind of actors who sit before a scene and are like, “Okay, how’re you gonna do it? Okay, let’s do this, let’s do this, let’s have it this way...” We kinda just have our own formula in our mind, and we get in front of the camera, and then we feed off each other. I think we worked really well together. When we were filming in Japan, I brought Amber out to some clubs and karaoke and I brought her to the Kanye West concert so...we had a good time on and off set!



Popstar!:
You have so many talents—acting, singing and designing your own fashion line. Which project is closest to your heart?

Edison:
The thing that is closest to me is my clothing, over the long run. My music is, too, but my clothing [more] because I own 100% creativity over it. I can choose it to be purple and not have to tell someone why. I like to be creative and when you talk about what am I most proud of, it’s whatever I can steer the Edison way.




Popstar!:
What drives you to accomplish so much with your career?

Edison:
I always thought Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee opened doorways. I think if they didn’t do movies, I wouldn’t even be in The Grudge 2, to be honest with you. At the same time, I’m trying to do the same thing for the next bunch of artists in Hong Kong.

Popstar!:
What’s your next step?


Edison:
I’m very blessed I have a chance to do a movie in America right now. Hopefully, next year around springtime, I’ll be doing my second American movie. I’ve filmed like 20 films already. I filmed one produced in Japan and The Grudge 2 is my first one in America.



Popstar!:
What’s it like to go back and forth between being insanely famous in Asia and less known here?

Edison:
I’m the type of guy who doesn’t really think about my fame too much. If I have a DVD I wanna buy, I go down to HMV in Hong Kong and buy it. I like being a member of society, you know? I like going to theaters and watching movies. But during Christmastime, I have to stay out the way. There’s just hordes of people. I’ve been in front of a mall and there are 300 people outside cornering me and that was kinda scary!



END OF INTERVIEW!
news no2!

Edison is currently dating Vincy Yeung.



p/s : yer geram la see that girl!! but she no pretty also!
but nvm. sokong edisonn!! hahaha edison llike wad i will like also
haih god dammit . it wont last for long rite? ^^ hehe


Picture is not that clear but here it is . edison chen!! bubu! if u see nicely there's a lady in white at the back there ^^






Edison! get kiss! yer jealous d!!! i want that girl to be me!! btw she is Amber Tamblyn that also plays in GRUDGE2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home