.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

shadow is my bestfriend

i walk alone in this empty and alone pavement. guiding me through is juz my shadow. im alone and ingnored but my shadow follows ans stand up for me.

blah. thats so crap. exam is over hooorah. counted and my geografi. f it. got a C
this time im gonna do badly oh yeah ever so baddddddd. im going down but im definetely not ever gonna go D class. i slept at 6 something that day. studying science and maths
maths was hard. but science... all my hard work really paid off. it was effin easy!
yay! PJ! was all bout footie. it was effin hard. hhahahhaa!
i didnt really know the answers. i had to ask the guys for the answer. smart of them they knoww. we dont. stupid bakhtiar set the questions so hard.

my stupid father and sister had to go and ruin my holidays!!!!!!!!
do u know wats the time now. 3.15 am
its so early and.... they make me cant play the laptop.
arghhhhhhhh screw u people... after exam let me rest la.... eventually it juz got worst. stupid people!!! dont care about my feelings de..! eyerrrrrrrrrr! i want bang those fragile stuff
i dowant blog edi. no mood jor. byebye

~SieWMaY~
edisonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
p.s watch grudge2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home