.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

@.suicidal bomber :)

psst ive got secret youve ought to be proud of and gently pat my head like a dog[ sadly i like it ] :) yeah you know the time now? its 12pm :)
i woke up at 11.
have you ever seen me on msn this early?
have you ever seen me on myspace this early?
someone, please say the word miracle :)

okay actually there's a stupid reason attached to this, :) hee.
and prolly im gonna get killed by hrydz because, ;) i jst ffk-ed him for the secnd time,
omg please dont kill me??(we'll go the next day!) :o , lol. yes . i was suppose to be cs-ing with him, lol. but today
dad was at home, gila unlucky sial. :) ngeee i also ffk nam&yip but at least not for the second time kan kan kan?
okay, cut that i dont want to think of getting kill , maybe he will kill me , like how sniper works? = maybe he will kill me with the knife is cs? or maybe he will use night hawk? lol! :)
naw lahhh, i wont get kill. dont scare onself. ngeee


okay,im going to get some food,etc etc ;) will be blogging later, and doing the tag meiting tagged me :)
bye!
dah

edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home