.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

@. hello

hello world, im feeling vry bored . im going to spend or at leat try to spend sixteen minutes blogging! ;) (normally i blog fr less than 10 minutes) haha it is 0144 now, im just waiting till two to catch a show ;)
as you all know! i hate to go in blogger dot com. lol and really hate to go in the template, lol
everyone who ask me to link them or relink them, i forget ;) lol so let me go and do it now ;)
hahaa seriouslyy i cant even remember who ask me to link them or relink. lol. haha im not going to do it ;) lol lallalaaa ;)

okay its past 5 minutes already and im this slow ; hence, going good ;) haha. the day is so boring , idk why junyip nudge me and ask me to DONT OFF MY MSN , why? dota. and to that , im going to off my msn because i have a shwo to watch ;) so, JY ; if YOU'RE reading this, FAHAM FAHAMLAH , i wont wait fr you because yr playing dota tqvrymch ;)

OH OH, did i tell you? IM ADDICTED TO COUNTER STRIKE ; hahaha no laahh im not a boy lah ;) i just like those kinda games, cs, need for speed also i damn suka ok ;)still who say girls cant play this kinda games? ;D unisex lah woyh ;) kot.
pape je lah ;)

do you know, i miss school ; because im so bored at home everyday lenggang kaki its not good ;) lol. anyway , "racist" i hate people who are freaking racist, although i was once a racist, im not anymore! ;) why? because myspace changed everything. it really did. when i was like standard 5/6. i am damn racist, i dont really like malayyy. but everytime malay make me angry i would just gossip to my frnd, using the word , babi lol it is vry bad thng. until middle of form1, i started having cool malay frnds ;) not those who will glare at you frm head to toe and say "what a btch, she's a chinese, ew!" ah that, i cant stand ill definitalycall them babi ;) when i was in 1cekal ;) i met new malay girls; their really vry nice to me! especially zweena! ;) i miss her since she's in apit f.school now.
and dee and dayana. ;) their cool. i think out of curiosity, i opened a myspace account to try out something new


yes, i used to b quite unfriendly, people whom i didnt know who add me (ALOT) , i DELETE them (ALOT) hahhaa.OKOK ,actually i still do know. people whom i didnt know, i just reject. thats why i set my profile to private and make a last name thing so they cannot add me ;D hahaa. but yes, lots of smku13 ppl added me and frm there, i have alot of malay friend who are NOT a racist whom look down upon chinese ;) i thnk myspace made me a non racist anymore! SCREW you racist people ;) hahaa.


ok, i think thats enough its 0200 now, damn i good in planning time, alright show prolly on in 0205 ; always a few minutes late than expected , FYI ; I HATE UNPUNCTUALITY ;) lol so bye
dah

edc
陈冠希

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home