.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

@. hello !

;) hello world. ew. ah much better ;D lol
hmm , okay recaps ;) ystday which is that day? right monday ;)
went to lagoon ! ;D with my gfs!! and a few othr guys.
Charlotte's mum gave me n manda a lift, how nice ;) thank you !!
yeah wake up so so early, zz ;D LOL. okay me manda charlotte jia went ;) jason h. kevin c. brian w. and the rest you see in the pic yrself, so not my choice of going with those ppl not stated, hahahaha! ;D
its just ok lah ;D i mean its fun going out with me gf .i love it! but im just bored of the rides, i mean really, not thrilling at all ;D the roller coaster is like so D= zzz. but me n amanda shout just for gags anyway ;D haha.

PLEASE do mind all of the guys in this pic, i hate to go with them ;D haha! i just go to play with my gf's ;D hahahahha! p/s : JIA BEING HIGH .

lol. ok la not bad la. i love the snake ride, haha! but not the water rapid right ok ? amanda fell while in that orange figure thingy. lol ! and i TRIP OVR A STEP at the staircase there. all POKAI mannn ! damn pain my leg blue black but wth? i biase dah ! :)

after playing, cuz not many ppl. we went wet park ;) lol. me brian jia they all manage to cilok a few floats ;D hhahaa! ;D kevin cilok-ed one, but the guy caught us. lol. me n brian cilok two tak kenaa tangkap heh !

then we all head to pyramid, ate pizza. very v hungry, i was having gastric. and then head ovr to catch a movie, Balls OF Fury ;D . jason sat beside me vry vry noisy ;D LOL he kept complaining why the fatty can get maggie Q. pls lah edison got chance to kao her also he dont wan lah blehh ;D haha! ;)

OH GUESS WHO I SAW? MISS PIONG MEI TING in lagoon! ;D hahhaha! and i saw ling yi, and nicol tan jing venn with mei ting ;) lol .what small world ;D went *strbucks ;) brian and jia hate their drinks/ cam whored. i promise i will post the pic, in the next post maybe ;D promise;D

amanda's mum lift us home, manda's mum 's sister. wait aunty lahhh ;) lol ! she's so cute yuno, haha! :) lol i went home was super dpr sleepy ;D lol. i think i was txt ing with hariz, LOL. my malay-cina friend. and i couldnt stand it, i went to sleep at 10 and woke up at .. 8.30 am today :)

went ovr to manda's crib ;) watch her play. and ate mcd ;D thnx you!k off now; ) byeee!

dah!

edc

陈冠希


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home