.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

@.lalalalala

weeeeeeeeeee. bored. this few days was not bad .the fact that it is wednesday. gahhhh
make me angry i havent study me geography yet. lol!
yesterday pn liew tuit. kanch and amanda could nto make it. so i sat with jia yuan. hahaha
so funny. we never really paid any attention. we wer busy talking about.
studdz! hahaha personal thangs =) and kept playing.
playfull.tak baik =) lol
anyway that day went to kuantan.
its so boringggg. i dont knoww.
know hot guys there. LACKING OF GUYS there... is all malays like .. uhh
definetly not my place to go for a holiday. i rather go hong kong. or something less common.
go india! che wah. jk laaa.lol
*note to adrian. juz incase u see this. u budak baik/....NOT! * im not hyprocrite!
juz kidding!! =)
today is 14th march no?
oo. happy bithday to my sister. happy bday to you.lol
hmmm okla i think i stop here first i dont really know wat to talk anymore. so bye =)




Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home