.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

@.F.U.n

wheee halo halo! haloo world...
today mainly i had fun.went to my grandparents house is pj in the morning. collect angpau it breakfast, mainly that was boring..
then went to my anut's house.angpau =D and still its boringer!
oh my god.lol
then feel so sleepy. but go subang paradee for a lil while. okay then go home
straight to sleep. not even half an hour i was waken up by my darling brenda...
*thanks..... uhhh* lol! she asked me to go to her house. pai nin. oh so okla
friend fetch me there.
then reach there..wished like everyone!
i had angpau's =D! hahaha
that was fun! we wer all dressed up.. well. okla maybe casual ni.
then we sit awhile
then start to... ehem. play cards. with money alil
highest bet. RM10 by brenda!
hahaha that is she lost and almost had to pay RM40 to nick! hhahhahaa
but okla noneed pay since nicky so kind! hahaha
after that we playplay kinda long! then went home!
oh before that! eat MC'Ds! hehehehe!
oh yea . the person who was there is. me,larissa,nick,aaron and zhiji!
kinda fun tho! hahaa
oh yea and weikang a while too!
hahaha okla byeeeee! will post more abuot it later! or ill edit it! so byeeeeeee!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!GONG XI FA CAI!!
ITS PIG..so we have a reason to b lazy. oh well =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home