.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

@.angry

hello world...this post font will be bigger a little big cuz its kinda small when its normal.so i put large. takes space and make people look like i wrote alot!
anyway this post is about anger!
erghhh! damn angry! my mum was clearing up the room and she tore my edison poster like wtfz! i was so darn angry i wanted to curse at her. of courze i must control my anger . and i became less anger cuz i see my burger waiting for me on the table. waiting for it to be eaten. so evantually i came less angry and ate that food tthat asked me to eat it/ grrrr. went to school in the morning actually .didnt really do much also. thanks to adrian who woke me up.. on monday and tuesday. thanks you. and a another day which i forgot. we wer talking... protesting that we should have a talk with a girl, a brainwasher-kinda-girl. she was totally screwed by the number of guys around her. evantually she was brainwashing each one of em.well so far 2 had gone it to her oh-so-ooiiie-doooiee thingyy.. eee yuck! tak sukak! lol! ya so adrian talked to her ..blablabla. they wer cursin.and so i was on adrian's side. and suddenly girl A and boy B that was on his side stuck up for the girl. how can you.... people.. betray your own friend... ergh dont like this kinda betrayer. how can you betray him. anyway cut it. she wanted to cry but everyone except me stood up for her so... her tear got swept away. haihz wth. i tot she would have kena but she didnt! aiseh man wad a waste.flirtin around even with the teachers. eee yuck. well anyway .. we played bicycle. charlotte was on adrian's bike and kanch or usern's ... and me.... on chester's. lol his kecik mai but chunted bike. for those junior bike stunters. why chester la haha he so ...small..
lol! ya cant believe i was actually riding on his kecik mai bike! hahahaha
ride on usern bike also. juz to playplay. after wahetever this and that we went home. and i went... to school again@. lol. damn lazy .and NOW im damn sleepy too. seeing this font makes me wanna.. *zzzzz*
anyway i didnt talk to my mum like the whole day. i was so blooody pissed until i dont even know how to open my mouth! arghhhhh!
she's the worst motherrrrr. geddup and change your attitude lady!
ya and my sister keeps tellin me. when she's old we juz send her (not my dad) to d oldfolks. heh. evil aint it? lol so she better start changing her attitude from now!
once my sister reach 20+ and gets married. jeng jeng jeng. i wanna move out of that house quick if she doesnt change her attitude! lol
anyway thats juz the plan B. if she really changed. then ill stay at home and wait for my time to come! illl rise ill tell ya! and i solemnly promise to myself if i ever get married. =S and have babiessss... =SS. i promise i will not treat them like how my mum treated us. ill treat my children better and ill know when to pamper and whenn not to pamper. =) end!
thats all. kindalong already. hahahahaa kla bye world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home