.

Friday, January 12, 2007

@.dead

hello.hello.wait is it bold? bold.no its not bold. ergh. aanyway. havent been blogging for quuite some time already i guesS? today is 12 January! wheeee! one step (out of twelve steps) closer to ending 2007!
weeewuuweewuu. i dont know why i hate 20o7. juz give me the heebyy jeebiez thinking about it . lol~
maybe my sixth sense told me this. hahaa. too much of anthony's 5 senses until my sixth sense told me so. lol.but wat to do. today is a new year... yes a new year. something must be achieved. juz one o pls one one one!
i wanna get fat!! pleaseeeeee!!!?! not the fat fat, but fat as ur seeing how thin i am now!!
and. my 10 months thingy is still moving! jengjengjeng. i achieved my 1o months thingy last year! wheeeeeeee! and now imma extend it to.20!
seems pretty hard eh? but its actually easy i guess. i dont wanna break the chain! ^^
2006 was miserable... (in the beginning). june onwards was alot of fun! yeah so could 20o7 get any better? no.
i wanna get good results! =D wait. i must study to do this. ughh i hate it! being single... isnt it fun?!?!?! woooooooooooo00. maybe not for those in the relationship. but i wannt to live life single as long as im not...... married? bwahhahahaha!
like anythony says. (again) .."my mum say i cannot paktor until im married"
there was a pause there. we wer thinking... until his married? hahahahhaa!! @.@
then we burst out with laughter. lol!
ele has a new bf! hahaha girafee!! lol okay ill stop ere! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home