.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

ReSprayyyyiing the Karated blog

aisey man! long time didnt blog de liao! hahha
erm might be a short one. damn lazy
just wanna renew this rusty ol blogz! wakakka
exam exam exam. cacat la this things. y must got exam ler?
anyway...
CHOPPED MY HAIR! i miss my hair! wahahhaa [ crying not laughing!]
damn bored! 2.41 a.m now. and still aint sleepy...wats wrong with me? haha
goossiips sucks!
i dont mind saying the name but
nicole. yes. nicole rinai
u suck!
stop gossiping about me. ur just jealous of me.
coz your black. no boys approach you like they do to me
ur jealous.admit it! and my hair. ur jealous. coz u have that stupid de old
black thick tangle maggie mee hair.dont smile at me when u dont mean it
i dont ned you stupid smile...
Justin ar justin.. i dont hate you. but
stop youur crapz... u may have contended my bookk..
but u aint gonna stop me from loving my babe edison...
just shutup while you can. you mouth is to big...
gossips? haih
u aint gonna like it if i start a rumour
like nicole likes ian
and
justin likes may
watever it is. stop it
BACK TO THE HAPPY SIDE!!
new funitures! yup yup yup !
nice to see . nice to sit.. not to dirty it.. then youre safe =) hahaa
okay
gonna stop here
bb. till erez!! nites!
E D i S o N - multicoloured baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home