.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Saturday in a Saloon !

halluu ! happy easter to people ! keke ! ! ! i spent my saturday.. in a saloon ! ahha. howw weird is that ? omg. hahaha
at first me manda minn and joanna ... plus other pppl..went for interact .then finish. i went to mpsj
to go see my brothers sports day. my x school ! omg! where o where has pn sheila gone? i miss her so much! i was really happy to see miss audrey..remembered me ! the pretty teacher. wonder hows cikgu nikazam? wahhahahs! miss lee .the choral speaking teacher remember me also ! haha. alar. choral speaking this year lost ! omg. that sad. when it waas stdd6 my time,.. i got second ! damn chun! i saw miss cheam .omg. i saw all the bachelorettes teacher. haha! lol..
she remembers me ! and claims me as "MUNHONG'S GOOD FREN " I mean like wat the ... haha
nvm., at least she remembers me! its the best ! i saw so many old fren... afiq.. najihah... some std4 and 5 geeks who know me which i dont know them . weird. then so many ppl ! ! apala u muhong come so late. who fecth u go. stupid ehem . hAHA .kesian mmy kor. cuci pond ! ! haha.. lucky got drink fo u all ! haha! i miss puan sheila lah. alah .. yay ! GREEN GOT SECOND ! ! better than stupit last year. forth ! OMGOMGOMG ! daryl daryl. tak tau y u balik so early. damn swt. u cal me come but balik .apa la u . anyway
then i decided to go back to 13 at fetch sister
but then.. i decided to go mcdonals with joanna and manda. ahahah. so i stayed back! weee. one come and another one go ! haha. lucky i dindt go melur. weeehehhee. so we wer at padang talktalktalktalk.. haih
then manda call her mom. bring us go mcdonalds. while we wer waiting .. hahaa
then akif and his fren came.. so talktalk. then manda was sitting on the floor when we on the chair. so he was like. got chair for u sit dowan. haha! tai sei amanda! hahah! jkjkjk.. then we all.. edison n jay and dog...
all sat on the flooor. ntil her mum came. we couldnt even see the car ! hahahaaa.. we reach mcdonals. i saw my old dear dear. khalidah n sarah. so cute ! hahaha. lolz.
after eating
we walk to jaychou's mother's saloon. we spentthe time talktalktalktalktalktalk like siao por oni.. damn kesian! ! !hahhaa! i wanna cut my hair
i kinda wonder. does anyone ever read other people's blog? weirdo me . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home