.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

@.thkxfrthemmrs

hey,you.thanks for that you little ruscle, b*tch.
you know who you are,speak up for yourself. no point being scared you little ruscle.


_____________________
hey world. =) its me. long time no blog.
by the way i think i can handlemy geooooooooooooooooooo now.. thanks to noone.
ah!thanks to the loneliness of me =)
right now.
i just forgot kh you know. the thickest book ever in history or historical kh books..
i am going to die of stress.
and guess what...


I TRIED COMMITING SUICIDE BY EATING AS MUCH PRINGLES I COULD

DONT laugh cuz i know you are. shhoosh =)
lol. i was over stresses. you might find that dumb but i dont.
here are a few weirder facts you might not about me =)

1. I tend to throw or break things when i get mad.
2.I force myself to throw up when i dont have too.
3.I shout and laugh for no reasons alot of times.
4.I think of food whenever im in a toilet.
5.I mix soy sauce with my rice.
6.Im not as polite as you think
7.I try to UNtanned myself by staying under the sun(reversycology)
8.I like guys who has abs.
9.I curse much.
10.I hate shopping

i shall stop there. top 10 for now. more coming soon =) un emo myself by seeing kenny's gay blog.lol !

"yeh you i know your reading this.. you'l get what you deserve . you know who you are. dont try to make me like you back girl.cuz it wont happen and you know it.
everyone's laughing at ya...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home